09 June 2016

Landing No166: Boho Style


 Hellooo fashion travellers! It's a new day today sooo.... let's land in fashion!


What I like most about this look? The sunglasses! Can you believe I only paid for these 40 euros? I can't! Anyways.. 

Do you like this boho look? I think that my style has changed dramatically this year.. I almost never wore crop tops and now I'm obsessed.. 

By the way, this pair of shoes from Zara is incredibly uncomfortable.. They are dangerous and I have almost broken my legs several times.. I wear heels and sky heels but this one is something else.. Be aware..

Would you wear anything like that? If you have photos to show me leave them in your comments down below.. Thaaanks for passing byyy!

That's all for today.. Hope you enjoyed our flight! Love you! <3




3 comments:

  1. so nice pics ;-))


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool, love your style!

    Alice Cerea
    babywhatsup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics
    nice website i like it.
    www.multidesigning.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!!