21 July 2016

Landing No169: The Pink Jumpsuit

 Hellooo fashion travellers! It's a new day today sooo.... let's land in fashion!


This post is one of my favorites.. I think those are the best pics I've ever taken.. Everyone has a photographer or a boyfriend to take photos of them.. Wanna know who I have??!! My tripod.. Pretty embarrassing I know' but I couldn't care less... Whatever works for everyone.. 

This playsuit is fantastic! The color is great and I couldn’t wait to share it with you guys.. As you might already thought it is also from Rosegal.. With those sales how can anyone just stay there and watch them? I CAN’T! I’m weak and I like it.. At least I’m fashionable..

Down below you can find all the links of the products..

That's all for today.. Hope you enjoyed our flight! Love you! <3



playsuit: Rosegal - sandals: Zara (also love those) - bag: Coccinelle - sunnies: Gucci

2 comments:

  1. Ideal cariño!!! Me chifla!!! un besazo! te espero en mi blog


    www.ShoesAndBasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice pics= >>>


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!!