30 July 2016

Landing No170: Buttoned Up Dress

 Hellooo fashion travellers! It's a new day today sooo.... let's land in fashion!


How can a normal person wear such a long dress? I' m not the tallest person in the world which means that there's an entire world up there that I don't even know about (as my favorite girl Nicole Richie once said)! 

So when this beautiful long dress from Sammydress arrived at my house I didn't give up.. I wore it with my pair of skyheels and I looked as tall as a girrafe.. And it felt good.. 

Follow my steps.. ;)

That's all for today.. Hope you enjoyed our flight! Love you! <3


 dress: Dresslink - shoes: zara - sunnies: ray-ban

5 comments:

  1. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit and you are looking very beautiful. Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high content too. Now a days everyone looks for deal of the day products in
    online shopping .

    ReplyDelete

  4. TLCLatino.Net Elena Fraga & Tony Paz presentan… la historia de como bajé de peso y paso algo por "accidente" Total Life Changes en español

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!!