30 July 2016

Landing No170: Buttoned Up Dress

 Hellooo fashion travellers! It's a new day today sooo.... let's land in fashion!


How can a normal person wear such a long dress? I' m not the tallest person in the world which means that there's an entire world up there that I don't even know about (as my favorite girl Nicole Richie once said)! 

So when this beautiful long dress from Sammydress arrived at my house I didn't give up.. I wore it with my pair of skyheels and I looked as tall as a girrafe.. And it felt good.. 

Follow my steps.. ;)

That's all for today.. Hope you enjoyed our flight! Love you! <3


 dress: Dresslink - shoes: zara - sunnies: ray-ban

4 comments:

  1. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit and you are looking very beautiful. Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high content too. Now a days everyone looks for deal of the day products in
    online shopping .

    ReplyDelete

  3. TLCLatino.Net Elena Fraga & Tony Paz presentan… la historia de como bajé de peso y paso algo por "accidente" Total Life Changes en español

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!!